Manufactured using high density polyethylene and installs without having to drill holes in your fairing, the R&G aero style "no cut" frame sliders are perfect for your Honda CBR500R. Designed with a distinctive “teardrop” shape these sliders have more of streamlined look than your average round ones. A uniquely designed bracket moves the location of the frame slider away from the mounting point to a hole in your frame and voila! You get frame sliders without cutting your plastics. De-embrittled steel is used in the making of the bolts; rather than breaking off or twisting your mounting point, they bend. Another great feature is that polyethylene will actually slow down your motorcycle in the event of a skid. Let the R&G aero style "no cut" frame sliders take the damage in the event of a crash, spill or drop, instead of your frame, fairing, motor or radiator.
- “No cut" version, this means no drilling or cutting into the fairing is necessary!
- Sleek & aerodynamic teardrop shaped bobbins
- Removable end caps to hide fittings
- High-density durable and replaceable nylon bobbins
- De-embrittled, high-tensile steel bolts engineered to bend instead of crack upon impact
- Stainless steel construction with black powder coating for durability
- Chosen above other brands by some of the worlds top race teams
- Easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Pair of “no cut” aero style frame sliders
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Instructions