These R&G "Cotton Reel" swingarm spools directly replace the original chain adjusters on the rear swingarm, off-setting the cotton reel mounting point from being installed directly into the swingarm. Instead, the sliders go into a specially machined metal bracket. This design allows the bobbins to protect rear wheel components and doubles as paddock stand bobbins, making tire changes and general repairs easier. The rearward mounting point also provides more defense for your exhaust. Give your motorcycle the best protection available from R&G.
- Complete replacement cotton reels
- Increased rearward slide protection for swingarm and rear rotor / sprocket / chain
- Added clearance prevents contact with exhaust system during suspension compression
- Precise fit
- High-density Polyethylene slider spools
- For use with paddock stand and for crash protection
- Simple to install with no modifications required
- Available in black
What's In The Box:
- Left & right swingarm spools
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Note: The swingarm protectors (shown through rear spindle) are not included.