Whether you're on a motorcycle adventure around the world or just heading to work, help keep your motorbike tires inflated and your destination in reach with the travel-ready BestRest CyclePump 12V expedition motorcycle air compressor tire inflator. This 12-volt air compressor is designed specifically for the harsh conditions and demands of adventure motorcycle enthusiasts. The CyclePump will help refill your tires from an unplanned flat or adjust tire pressure to keep your trip rolling. Inflation time for a front tire is typically less than 3 minutes and less than 5 minutes for the rear.
- Powerful 12V 10 amp electric motor
- High-quality metal compressor
- Internal components are armored and "ruggedized"
- Includes 12V cigarette style plug, SAE plug, terminal clips, inflation hose, and storage pouch
- Can seat a bead on a tubeless tire, once the initial airtight seal is achieved
- Rubber armored end caps protect the case
- Improved air filtering prevents ingestion crud
- Generation 3 air chuck 90° (handy when you have limited clearance
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction
- Armored switch
- Average fill rates of 3 minutes for most front tires, 5 minutes for most rear tires
- Suitable for tube or tubeless tires and pressures
- Rated to above 100psi
- Battery alligator clips attach to any 12V battery
- Compressor measures 2in x 4in x 6in
- Storage pouch measures 2in x 6in x 9in
- Air hose measures 18in long
- Weighs 2.2500 lbs
- Made in the USA
What's In The Box:
- BestRest CyclePump 12V expedition motorcycle air compressor tire inflator
Note: If you have a BMW with a CANbus electrical system the accessory ports won't provide enough amperage to run the CyclePump (or any other inflator). Don’t worry, just use the battery alligator clips that come with the CyclePump to draw power directly from the battery.
Note: Clearance required between the end of the valve stem and hub is 1.80".