In the event of a drop or a slide your engine case can experience some unwanted and expensive to repair damages. By installing the R&G engine case slider you are putting a barrier between your motorcycle’s original case cover and the pavement. R&G uses high-density polyethylene (HDPE) to manufacture the slider and designs it to suit the shape of your engine case. This material will actually slow down your motorbike in the event of a slide without catching and you're having to watch your pride and joy flip down the road. Invest high-quality and great looking protection with R&G!
You can find the right-hand side R&G engine case cover RG.ECS0109BK here.
- Left-hand side engine case protection
- Mounts to existing OEM case
- Abrasion resistant polyethylene slider
- Compliments other R&G crash protection perfectly (frame sliders, bar end sliders and “cotton reel” swingarm spools)
What’s In The Box:
- Left-hand side case slider
- Installation hardware
- Mounting instructions
Triumph Bonneville T120 '16
Triumph Thruxton 1200 '16
Triumph Thruxton 1200R '16
Triumph Street Twin '16