The SW-MOTECH KOBRA handguards provide premium weather protection for your hands while safeguarding your motorcycles brake, clutch and throttle controls in the event of a tip over, slide or crash. These handguards feature a sturdy aluminum backbone that is black powder coated for a durable and corrosion resistant finish. The framing attaches to the handlebars with a rigid two point mounting to ensure maximum strength. The handguards are manufactured using an impact resistant polymer shell and shaped to provide excellent protection from weather conditions and debris. If you're looking for even more coverage then check out the KOBRA extension kit. This extension kit provides 50% more coverage and is easily attached to the KOBRA handguards.
For extra visibility you can grab the optional LED indicators. The super bright LED indicator accessory is easily installed. Broken brake, throttle, clutch or even knuckles can end your ride early. Prevent expensive repairs and injury with the SW-MOTECH KOBRA handguards.
- Premium protection for hands, handlebar, levers and other hand controls
- Sturdy powder coated black aluminum frames with two point mounts
- Impact resistant polymer handguard shells safeguard hands from stones, road debris and weather
- Protection from unintentional front brake activation when riding on tight trails or when riding in groups
- Add the optional KOBRA LED indicator lights to improve visibility while integrating perfectly with the handguards
- For even more coverage, the handguard extension kit increases protection by almost 50%
- Easy to install - no modifications required
What's in the Box:
- Powder coated black aluminum handguard frames (Pair)
- Impact resistant polymer shells
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions