Adding the R&G lever guard results in the motorcycles clutch and brake levers and your knuckles being protected in a race, track and road riding scenarios. The last thing you want when enjoying a motorcycle ride is to end up doing an unplanned endo thanks to elbows or wing mirrors hitting your brake lever.
R&G injection molds lightweight DuPont® Zytel® Nylon to manufacture their lever guards. This material is strong, tough, heat resistant and flexible, providing you with high-quality protection made for your motorcycle. All mounting hardware is included and installation is super simple. The R&G lever guard will fit both the clutch and brake lever side and is available in a choice of black, blue, green, orange and red.
- Durable & lightweight DuPont® Zytel® 70G33L Nylon construction
- Lever guard is strong, tough, heat resistant and flexible
- Injection mold manufacturing process
- Able to be mounted on left or right side of handlebar
- Provides protection for the brake or clutch lever from accidental interference
- Significantly reduces risk of locking the front brakes in elbow to elbow racing
- Meets FIM (International Motorcycle Federation) regulations
- Highly recommended for street riders who ride in groups or filter through traffic
- Simple &; easy to install without modifications
- Available in black, blue, green, orange & red
What’s In The Box:
- One R&G lever guard for MV Augusta F4 1000
- Motorcycle specific mounting hardware
- Installation instructions