The SW-MOTECH windscreen for your Suzuki SV650 ABS is a stunning replacement for your factory plastic screen. Add some retro styling to your roadster with this solid anodized aluminum alloy windscreen. Installation is super easy. The black powder coated aluminum base unit bolts onto your original fairing mounts, providing a secure structure for attaching the screen. All mounting hardware and installation instructions are included.
This windscreen can be combined with the original or any aftermarket micro turn signals with a standard M8 thread. Check out the R&G LED micro turn signals or the R&G AERO LED indicators. The R&G aftermarket low profile replacement signals are plug-n-play and super good looking.
- Manufactured specifically for the Suzuki SV650 ABS
- Crafted out of brushed anodized aluminum alloy
- Replaces factory windscreen
- Simple way to add retro style
- Base unit is constructed using black powder coated aluminum
- Mounts to original fairing mounts
- Can be combined with micro turn signals (M8 mount) or factory indicators
- Easy installation
What’s In The Box:
- SW-MOTECH windscreen
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Note: If using your original turn signals in combination with the SCT.05.670.10300.S, the side brackets included in the kit will not be needed.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)