The Scottoiler Tee connector with Viton is used for Triumph motorcycle models that have corrugated vacuum pipes. Scottoiler uses Viton in the construction of the T-piece because it will resist heat up to 400° F and wards against oxidation, ozone, UV exposure, weather, fungus, and mold, ensuring a secure seal.
Installation is super simple. Just cut the vacuum pipe and slide the T-piece over the outer of the corrugated pipes to re-join the severed ends. The white leg then connects your vacuum damper attached to the vacuum tube from the reservoir. Install a Scottoiler vSystem on your motorcycle and receive the best automatic oiling of your chain and sprocket on the market.
- 8mm Tee connector
- Re-joins cut corrugated pipes during Scottoiler installation
- Connects corrugated pipes to the vacuum damper attached to the vacuum tube from the reservoir.
- Manufactured using Viton (heat resistant up to 400°F and also resists against oxidation, ozone, UV exposure, weather, fungus, and mold)
- Easy installation
- For motorcycle specific installation guides click here
What's In The Box:
- Scottoiler Tee connector with Viton for select Triumph motorcycles
- Installation Instructions
- Triumph Speed Four '03-'06
- Triumph Daytona 955i '97-'06
- Triumph Speed Triple 955i '97-'04
- Triumph Sprint RS 955 '99-'04
- Triumph Sprint RT 955 '99-'04
- Triumph Tiger 955 '01-'06
Note: This is meant to be purchased as a spare/replacement adaptor only. It is free if you have already bought and registered your Scottoiler Kit and the part is required for installation.