The MRA motorcycle windshield for Honda CB500X '16 VT Vario Touring screen replaces the factory unit to improve aerodynamics, wind protection and comfort with the use of an adjustable spoiler that can be moved (without tools) to redirect air for significantly reduced wind noise and buffeting. Specially modified Plexiglas is designed with strict specifications that result in superior optical clarity and enhanced safety. This high quality screen meets all German National Road Traffic safety regulations. In the event of a break, the edge will actually expose a blunt surface reducing the risk of serious injury. MRA also ensures that all of their windshields are free from optical focal points to prevent possible damage when parked in the sunlight (see below for more info on optical focal points).
The adjustable spoiler enhances the versatility of your machine allowing height and angle changes to accommodate varying conditions. Improve weather protection with the screen at full height, or change the angle to move wind blast, buffeting and excessive noise out of the equation. The spoiler can also be set to sit flush with the rest of the main screen for more clearance when standing during off road adventures. Available in clear or smoke gray. Enhance every mile on your CB500X with the Vario Touring screen from MRA!
- Directly replaces factory original windshield
- Improves aerodynamics & coverage
- 7 Position adjustable spoiler redirects air flow to suit your ride
- No tools necessary to make adjustments to spoiler screen
- Significantly reduces buffeting & wind noise
- Adjust to lowest position for more room when standing
- Shaded lower screen hides mounting for cleaner aesthetics
- Improved comfort when cruising & at highway speeds
- Specially modified Plexiglas according to MRA's strict specifications
- Superior optical clarity & no optical focal points to cause damage when parked in sunlight (see below)
- Meets German National Road Traffic safety regulations
- To reduce risk of injury, broken edges will break with a dull edge
- Designed in the wind tunnel for superior performance
- Available in clear or smoke gray
- Dimensions: 13.7" W x 15.7" H
What's in the box:
- MRA Vario Touring Screen for Honda CB500X
- Mounting materials
- Installation instructions
- MRA.4025066157242 -Clear
- MRA.4025066157259 -Smoke Gray
What is an Optical Focal Point?
An optical focal point is a beam of light that will converge onto a single point by the object it passes through (in this case, a windscreen other than an MRA) where it can easily focus enough energy to burn and damage bodywork or instrument cluster as the sun passes through or reflects off of the object. This is the same type of science that occurs when you take a magnifying glass outside on a sunny day to burn ants! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections & focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens, read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn't at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!