The SW-MOTECH STEEL-RACK to fit many top case styles on the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 '14-'16 serves as a strong foundation for mounting hard and soft luggage to the tail of your motorcycle. Laser cut steel construction is powder coated black to enhance durability and corrosion resistance. This versatile STEEL-RACK can be used to mount top cases from your favorite brands with the addition of case specific adapter hardware select-able in the drop down menu. Simply bolt-on the hardware and choose luggage from your favorite brands like SW-MOTECH, GIVI & Shad or add the soft luggage adapter for increased support when using a dry bag. Installation of this rack does not require modifications like drilling, cutting, welding or anything else that cannot be undone should you wish to return the V-Strom back to its original configuration. All components are designed and engineered in Germany for superior quality and craftsmanship that integrates perfectly with the capabilities of your motorcycle. Add some serious utility to the V-Strom 1000 with this STEEL-RACK from the luggage experts at SW-MOTECH!
- Robust steel rack serves as a secure foundation for mounting of top cases or soft luggage
- Laser cut steel is protected from corrosion and made more durable with a black powder coated finish
- Multiple tie down points & pre-drilled holes make adding top case hardware & accessories a breeze
- Beveled sides create a softer edge while permitting easier pass through of tie down straps when loaded
- 100% bolt-on installation mounts to the rear subframe of the V-Strom without irreversible modifications
- Add the soft luggage rack expansion adapter for even more surface area support when carrying soft luggage
- Add a RotopaX Mount & fuel pack or water pack and significantly extended your long distance range!
- Compatible with most popular brands of top cases with the addition of case specific hardware
- Simple & easy to install
What's in the box:
- SW-MOTECH STEEL-RACK for Suzuki V-Strom 1000 '14-'16
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions