The Scottoiler breather assembly with male luer attaches to the oil reservoir. This piece is crafted using a clear PVC tube with a black plastic luer (spigot) on one end and a breather filter on the other.
The breather assembly has a male luer which connects into the filler plug, allowing the system to breathe. As the oil in the reservoir level goes down, air is drawn in to replace it. Scottoiler includes a filter to prevent dirt and dust particles from getting into your vSystem or eSystem.
- Clear PVC tubing
- Replacement part
- Black plastic luer (spigot)
- Prevents dust and dirt particles from getting into the Scottoiler system
- eSystem & vSystem compatible
- Click here for model specific installation guides
What's In The Box:
- Scottoiler breather assembly with male luer
Note: This is meant to be purchased as a spare/replacement adaptor only. It comes free with the original purchase and registration of your Scottoiler Kit and if the part is required for installation.