The Scottoiler filler plug with female luer provides a seal against the elements and a connection for priming the system. This piece sits inside the filling hole in the oil reservoir recess. The filler plug with female luer allows the RMV to breathe. This replacement piece connects to either the breather assembly in normal use, the lube tube, touring kit or the filling spout on the oil during priming of the system. To refill your reservoir remove the oil filler plug.
The flexible rubber plug can harden over time (10+ years) and it is recommended that you replace it with a genuine Scottoiler filler plug with female luer, especially if you are changing the vSystem from one motorcycle to another.
- Connects to either the breather assembly in normal use, the lube tube or the filling spout on the oil to prime the system
- Manufactured during flexible rubber
- Provides a seal against the elements
- Allows the RMV to breath
- Crucial connector part when using the Lube Tube or Touring Kits
- Click here for model specific installation guides
What's In The Box:
- Scottoiler filler plug with female luer
Note: This is meant to be purchased as a spare/replacement adaptor only. The SCT.SA-0040BL is included in all vSystem & Touring Kits.