This Scottoiler M5 brass screw-in spigot provides an auxiliary vacuum outlet to connect and operate the vSystem automatic chain oiler. To install this component use a small amount of sealant to achieve an airtight seal. This spigot taps into your motorcycle's engine vacuum where an M5 threaded hole exists.
Are you transferring your Scottoiler vSystem from one motorcycle to another? If you are it is recommended that you purchase this replacement M5 brass screw-in spigot.
- Connects your automatic chain oiler to your motorcycles vacuum
- Replacement part
- Compatible with M5 threaded hole in your motorcycle's engine vacuum
- Compatible with the Scottoiler universal vSystem and all other vSystems excluding the Ducati & KTM kits
- Easy installation
- Click here for model specific installation guides
What's In The Box:
- Scottoiler M5 brass screw-in spigot
Note: This is meant to be purchased as a spare/replacement adaptor only. The RM-150125BL is included in all universal & model specific vSystem kits (except Ducati and KTM).