This Scottoiler vacuum operated chain oiler will significantly increase the lifespan of your chain and sprockets while also enhancing the performance of your transmission. The vSystem runs off of your motorcycles engine vacuum, automatically applying oil to the sprocket face while you ride. After installing the chain oiling system there will be less "fling" and reduced maintenance times.
The Scotoil formula only includes 5% tack additive (this sticky substance attracts dust and dirt particles) which reduces the build up of a "grinding paste" that over time will wear the chain and sprockets down. This automatic chain oiler constantly supplies clean oil to your chain, rather than needing a higher concentration of tack. Want to improve the oiling efficiency of your Scottoiler system even more? Grab the Scottoiler Dual Injector Chain Lubricant Dispenser Accessory. This handy attachment feeds oil to both sides of the chain.
This Scottoiler vacuum operated Africa Twin CRF100L chain oiler kit is ideal for average operating temperatures of 32ºF to 86ºF. Need a higher temp oil? Grab the Scottoiler High-Temperature Red Scottoil. The oils in the system can be mixed.
- Increase chain and sprocket life up to 7 times
- Honda color scheme
- Improves performance
- Reduces chain maintenance
- Vacuum operated - sealed system will not affect performance of engine
- Lubricates while you ride
- Includes Traditional Blue Scottoil chain lubricant
- Adjustable flow rate
- 500-1000 miles between refills
- Compatible with Traditional Blue Scottoil or High-Temperature Red Scottoil (types of lube can be mixed)
- Straight forward installation
- Bike Specific Installation Guides
- CARB EO certified
What's In The Box:
- Scottoiler standard temperature vacuum operated chain oiler
- Mounting materials
Note: Are you heading to the trails or a road with a little more dirt? Just increase the flow rate to keep your chain cleaner and improve transmission efficiency.