The SW-MOTECH STEEL-RACK to fit many top case styles on select Triumph Tiger Explorer motorcycles is a solid mounting system for attaching hard and soft luggage to the tail of your motorcycle. Simple bolt-on assembly allows you to mount compatible luggage once you've selected the necessary adapter from the drop-down menu above. Choose your storage solution from SW-MOTECH or GIVI or mount a dry bag with the soft luggage adapter and hit the road with your stuff in tow in no time flat. No mods needed so you can put your welding gear away.
This motorcycle STEEL-RACK is sturdy. Powder coated black to prevent corrosion and laser cut from mild steel for durability, you'll be using this mount to secure your luggage for many years to come. Those Germans, they really know how to make a damn fine top rack system that fits your bike like a glove.
- Robust steel rack serves as stable mounting system for attaching top cases or soft luggage to your motorcycle
- Use to mount RotopaX, TraX Adventure, TraX ALU-BOX, GIVI (Monolock or Monokey) or soft luggage
- Laser cut, powder coated steel to resist corrosion and give you a sturdy platform for your gear
- Easy to use with multiple tie down points & pre-drilled holes to add top case hardware & accessories
- Beveled sides create a softer edge while allowing easier pass through of tie down straps when mounting
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Mounts to the rear subframe of the bike without having to modify your motorcycle in any way
- Add the soft luggage rack expansion adapter for excellent soft luggage support
- Grab a RotopaX Mount & fuel pack or water pack for when you want to iron-butt your adventure!
- Compatible with many popular brands of top cases with the addition of case specific hardware
- No-brainer installation, simple and quick
What's in the box:
- SW-MOTECH STEEL-RACK for select Triumph Tiger Explorer Models
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 '12-'15
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XC '12-'15
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XR, XRx & XRt '16-'17
- Triumph Tiger Expolorer XCx & XCa '16-'17