R&G aero style frame sliders for Ducati XDiavel & XDiavel S were made for those of us that don't want to mess with the perfect body of our motorcycle. This part is designed to be installed on your bike using a specially engineered bracket that moves the location of the mounting point away from your frame to existing holes, requiring "no cuts". These teardrop shaped frame sliders feature a sleeker, more aero-dynamic design than the original round bobbins. Each fitted with a removable cap to hide the bobbin fittings. Crafted from polyethylene, the sliders can actually help to slow the momentum of your bike when in a slide. This accessory has made winners out of riders on both the road and the track.
Are frame sliders worth it? You bet. They help to keep the critical components of your motorcycle such as your frame, fairing, motor or radiator, off the ground in the event of a crash, drop or slide.
- Crafted from High Density Polyethlyene
- Aerodynamically shaped tear drop design
- De-embrittled steel bolts bend instead of snap
- Mounts securely to frame and engine supports
- Protects fairing, frame and other vulnerable components from contact with the ground
- Specially engineered bracket moves mounting location so no cuts or fairing modifications are required
- Left and right frame sliders
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions