Improve your aerodynamics, high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA X-Creen Touring Screen for your Kawasaki Versys 1000. The X-Creen Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. Additionally, an infinitely adjustable spoiler is attached to the top of the screen. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you, resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable but in the event that it breaks, it's designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol, cleaners, and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting, wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that's manufactured to MRA's unique specifications—that's right, a secret formula
- Infinitely adjustable spoiler to redirect airflow over screen
- Spoiler adjusts without tools
- Raise spoiler to highest level for generous coverage from bugs and other debris
- Available in clear and smoke gray
What's in the box:
- MRA X-Creen Touring windshield for Kawasaki Versys 1000
- Installation instructions
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch, right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on--and begin to damage--your motorcycle... unless you're using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn't at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
- MRA.4025066132799 - Clear
- MRA.4025066132805 - Smoke Gray
- Kawasaki Versys 1000 2012-2014
You may also be interested in the following product(s)