Kaoko Cruise Controls provide a bike-specific bar-end throttle lock. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Can be used without any handguards, or used with SW-MOTECH, Barkbusters VPS handguards or Barkbusters Storm handguards. NOT for use with OEM handguards. This can be used with or without OEM heated grips.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer '12-'16 without OEM hanguards
- Triumph Tiger 800 '11-'14 without OEM handguards, with or without Barkbusters or SW-MOTECH hanguards, and without OEM tapered cylindrical end weights
- Triumph Tiger 800XC '11-'14 without OEM handguards, without Barkbusters or SW-MOTECH hanguards, and without OEM tapered cylindrical end weights
- Triumph Tiger 800XCx '15-'17 without OEM handguards, without Barkbusters or SW-MOTECH hanguards, and without OEM tapered cylindrical end weights
- Triumph Street Triple 675 '11-'16 with OEM flat cylindrical end weights
- Triumph Street Triple R 675 '11-'16 with OEM flat cylindrical end weights
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by Uncle Clem