Search results for '50'
Galfer stainless steel motorcycle brake lines greatly improve braking effectiveness! Stock lines are typically made from rubber that expands when the brakes are applied. Steel braided lines are designed to minimize expansion under pressure, which provides a firm, consistent feel at the brake lever and pedal for improved feedback and control. Less expansion also means that less lever force is required to achieve maximum braking for reduced braking distances.Learn More$164.10
- Designed both for street and track
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel.
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increase lever feel / modulation and brake torque