Basic cases offer all the waterproof storage and ease of use of our original Luxury cases, without any electronics or wiring so theyre less expensive and simpler to install. If youd rather have a topcase with keyless entry, LED running/brake lights, an integrated alarm, and a soft interior liner, check out our Coocase Luxury topcases.
Available in matte black.
Coocase overview video
Size and Dimensions
- Capacity: 48 liters (2 extra-large full face helmets!)
- Dimensions: 17.3"l x 22.7"w x 12.3"h
- Weight Empty: 11.4 lbs (5.2 kg)
Color and Style Options
Not satisfied with the look of your Coocase Topcase? Change it from mild to wild with custom lens or lid colors!
Case comes with clear lenses installed along with additional red lenses for another option.
Replacement lenses are available in smoke gray.
- Locking lid stays that won't let the lid fall closed accidentally when loading.
- Waterproof seals.
- Three year warranty.
- Hidden carry handle.
- Nitrogen-injected top and bottom lids are 30% lighter than conventional plastic lids while being just as strong.
- Included universal mounting plate is compatible with all flat, tubular steel rear luggage racks, including all rear racks from SW-MOTECH, Krauser and Five-Stars, as well as many original rear racks.
- Optional custom-molded inner liner is available.
Installation onto your motorcycle's tail section
Included universal mounting plate is compatible with all flat, tubular steel rear luggage racks, including all rear racks from SW-MOTECH, Five-Stars, and Fehling. Adapter kits (sold separately) are available to fit the Coocase onto many other aftermarket and original rear racks.
If your bike is equipped with a "sissybar" or passenger backrest, you may need to remove it in order to provide clearance for the Coocase to open when installed. Contact Us to confirm fit on your bike prior to purchase if you have a sissybar.
Check out our Coocase Bike Application Chart
- Review by WilliaM
- Review by Jason
Pros Easy to open, lock, remove, and install
Cons None. I pity the fool who doesn't think this is worth buying. (Posted on 4/29/13)