Warranties and repairs
Buy with confidence. If you have a problem, we'll help you get back on the road fast.
We take pride in offering the highest quality powersports gear available, and we stand behind what we sell. While most resellers simply refer you to the manufacturer if you have a post-installation problem with an item, Twisted Throttle provides a 2 year replacement or repair warranty on every item we sell, regardless of whether the manufacturer warranty is shorter. If a product you purchased from us becomes damaged, we'll troubleshoot your problem and provide replacement parts (when available) or help you make a warranty claim to the manufacturer. Non-warranty damage, if fixable, will be replaced or repaired at a fair rate.
What is not covered
Our warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear, abrasion, misuse, improper installation, accidents, alteration, disassembly of electronics, prolonged UV exposure, or the natural breakdown of materials over long periods of time. Shipping charges to and from Twisted Throttle are not covered. Coverage is limited to the original purchaser of the item from Twisted Throttle and does not extend to used items purchased through 3rd parties (Craigslist, eBay, etc.).
How to obtain warranty or repair service for field-damaged products
1. Contact us with details of your problem, including:
- Your contact information, including name, address, phone, and email address
- Year, make, model and submodel of your motorcycle
- Order number and date of your original purchase (we can help you look this up if needed)
- List of aftermarket items or modifications near the mounting points used by the product
- Description and photos illustrating the problem
2. If we can't resolve your problem via phone or email, we will:
- Send replacement parts,
- Provide a warranty return authorization ("WRA") number so you can send the item in to us for replacement or repair, or
- Facilitate a warranty claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.