The large 10° optic in the Denali DR1 maximizes the distance you can see down the road by concentrating a spot beam pattern at the center of the road. The DR1 is ideal for night riding in on/off road conditions where maximum beam distance is desired. Consuming only 10 watts of power per lamp, the Denali DR1 lights throw a blazing beam of light 695 feet down the road. That’s over 4 times further than your typical motorcycle high beam.
Want more from your Denali DR1 Lights? Grab a set of Snap-On Beam Filters to change the beam pattern and prolong the lifespan of the lights.
Denali DR1 Features:
- Pod Size: 3in round x 3.75in long
- LED: (1x) 10 Watt CREE XM-L2
- Beam Distance: 695ft
- Power Draw: 1.5 amp per pair
- Intensity: Single
- Beam Angle: 10° lenses
- Waterproof: IP-68 (full immersion at 6.6ft for 60 minutes)
- Mount: Universal M8
- Optional Snap-On Beam Filters Available
- 2 LED pods
- Fused wiring harness