Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO
Twisted Throttle is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to conceptualize, create, manage, measure, improve and scale its marketing strategy, team, and methods across multiple digital platforms. The ideal candidate is a strong analytical, detail-oriented, self-sufficient and creative "player-coach" that will create processes, do the work, and build a small team. The candidate must have the ability to quantitatively grow sales using paid search, SEO, email, social networking and other digital marketing tactics.
Must have proven expertise in:
- Using the "Big 3": email, SEO and paid search;
- Utilizing both traditional and developing digital B2B and B2C e-commerce tools;
- Using customer segmentation and targeted messaging to improve customer retention, loyalty and lifetime value;
- Data analysis-driven decision making;
- Organizing, planning and executing solo digital marketing efforts and scaling those processes to be executed by an in-house creative team over a short period;
- Conceptualizing and prioritizing big-picture marketing ideas while also understanding and being able to execute the microscopic details;
- Driving projects to completion across multiple departments, including design, IT, purchasing and customer service;
- Hiring, coaching and developing a positive team of multi-talented individuals; and
- Develop processes for using digital analytics to refine strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the executive team to create strategies and campaigns to drive profitable sales growth;
- Manage in-house team of merchandisers, graphic artists, and photo/video content creators;
- Manage performance of SEM, online marketing, e-mail marketing, sales promotions, postcard campaigns, web content creation (written, visual and video) and social media; and
- Manage digital and traditional marketing budgets.
Within the first six months, the Digital Marketing Manager is expected to:
- Execute full-scale marketing programs;
- Execute an SEM strategy including use of Adwords and PPC;
- Execute an email marketing strategy with at least bi-weekly emails to retail and bi-monthly emails to wholesale channels;
- Implement SEO best practices; and
- Track and report on campaign costs, performance and ROI to the executive team monthly.
• Professional or personal motorcycle passion and experience (current motorcycle license required);
• Clear and effective communicator, able to articulate views and vision crisply;
• Ability to create value, knowledge and product-centric marketing programs that do not rely on heavy discounting or heavy promotional costs;
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others without formal authority;
• Ability to positively communicate with technical, creative, and marketing staff;
• Strong analytical skills, including experience using email distribution and reporting applications;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and implement last-minute changes;• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills;
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-manage and meet deadlines;• Must love using the Internet, embracing the latest digital tools, and constantly be experimenting with new consumer-facing technologies; and
• Must be a fast-paced, high energy self-starter.
While creative skills are a plus, we are not seeking a "Creative Director" to focus primarily on the visual or design portion of marketing; we are seeking a quantitative, analytical team leader and project manager skilled at driving sales through a digital warchest.
Be prepared to share examples of recent success stories on behalf of a fast-paced, quickly-growing, high-traffic organization.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Information Technology or related field
• 5 or more years in the email marketing, ecommerce or interactive marketing industry
• Experience implementing CRM, RFM, and CLV systems and concepts
Relocation assistance is available. A "work from home" option is not available, as the team to be directed is 100% on-site.