Web Content Specialist
Job Title: Web Content Specialist
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Department: Web Content
Twisted Throttle is a premier manufacturer, distributor and retailer of aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel for motorcycle enthusiasts. Our primary customers are metric adventure, sport touring, and sport riding enthusiasts, but we serve all types of two wheeled travelers. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Web Content Specialist to join our web content team for a full-time, year round position in website content writing, editing, management and e-commerce administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update existing product images, descriptions, and categories in our web store using information provided by internal and external sources.
- Research new products and produce well-written, accurate product descriptions.
- Manage website category trees and general website organization.
- Develop knowledge of all apparel, parts and accessories merchandise.
- Perform independent internet research to find information necessary to complete a given task.
- Perform maintenance of product-bike fitment database and ensure fitment details and charts are accurate and up to date.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Motorcycle enthusiast
- Basic HTML experience
- Interest in creating a unique, positive customer experience
- Content layout, writing and editing skills
- Proficiency using spreadsheets
- Word management & processing
- Some graphic experience preferred; Photoshop & InDesign scores bonus points
- Wordpress and Magento familiarity preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Extreme attention to detail