Hours and Directions
Showroom & Service
The Twisted Cafe
Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Road, Exeter, RI 02822
Closed New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, & Christmas (Christmas Eve, closed at 3pm EST)
- From TF Green Airport (airport code "PVD"), follow the Airport Connector Road about 1 mile to the intersection with I-95.
- Keep left at the fork onto I-95 South.
- Follow I-95 South for 16 miles to Rhode Island Exit 5A.
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, merge onto RI-102 South (Victory Highway) and go 1.2 miles.
- Turn right onto RI-3 South (Nooseneck Hill Road) and go 2.2 miles.
- Turn left into the Twisted parking lot. The total trip is about 20 miles / 30 minutes in a car.
If you'll be flying into Providence, we recommend these hotels that have free 24-hour airport shuttle service:
- Best Western Airport Inn, 2138 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886 (401) 737-7400, 0.2 miles SW
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport, 2138 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886, (401) 739-8888, 0.2 miles SW
- Radisson Hotel Providence Airport, 2081 POst Road, Warwick, RI 02886, (401) 739-3000, 0.2 miles W
Holiday Inn Express Warwick-Providence Airport, 901 Jefferson Boulevard, Warwick, RI 02886, (401) 736-5000, 0.5 miles SW
Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, 1 Thurber St, Warwick, RI 02886, (401) 734-9600, 0.4 miles NW
From Boston (Logan International Airport):
- From Boston Logan International Airport (airport code "BOS"), take the free Silver Line Bus (SL1) to South Station (approximately 20 minutes).
- From Boston’s South Station (Amtrak train station code “BOS”), there is a direct Amtrak train to West Kingston, Rhode Island (Amtrak train station code “KIN”). Alternatively, the MTBA Providence/Stoughton Line has commuter rail transportation to Providence's TF Green Airport Either option has trains leaving once every 1 to 3 hours and costs roughly $15 to $25 per person one-way. The trip is about 1 hour long.
- Give us a telephone call when you will arrive at West Kingston. If we can't pick you up from there, we'll call a taxi for you: Wakefield Cab Co Inc. 73 Emmett Lane South Kingstown, RI 02879 (401) 783-0007. The cab ride from the Amtrak station is about 12 miles (20 minutes).
For Google's local hotel results click here.
Hotels between Twisted Throttle and the PVD airport:
Super 8 West Greenwich
Hampton Inn, Coventry-Warwick, RI
Beach resorts and B&Bs in southern Rhode Island:
Stagecoach House Inn
Charlestown Willows Resort
Camp onsite at Twisted Throttle World Headquarters
570 Nooseneck Hill Rd, Exeter, RI 02822
Our little wooded campground is nestled behind our shop with a picnic table, porta-potty, and covered outdoor picnic area. During the day, you have access to our cafe', retail store, restrooms and chatting with our awesome staff. Air lines and a water hose are available. No camp fires or showers... yet. Call for reservations. Motorcycle travelers only.
Burlingame State Campground Website
1 Burlingame State Park, Charlestown, RI 02813
Drive-up tent camping and nightly cabin & yurt rentals.
Amenities include a camp store, indoor shower abd bathroom facilities, swimming at the lake, and more!
Burlingame State Park, 1 Burlingame State Park, Charlestown, RI 02813
Burlingame Check-in +1 (401) 322-7337 or +1 (401) 322-7994
Burlingame Camp Store +1 (401) 322-1725