Rent a Motorcycle
Call (855) 255 5550 to make a reservation.
Motorcycle rentals are available at the Twisted Throttle World Headquarters in Exeter, Rhode Island. Our rental motorcycles include Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki Twisted Project Bikes and are available for use in the US and Canada. These bikes are outfitted with premium luggage and accessories that are proven tough and reliable.
Available rental bikes:
Small Dual Sport and Supermoto Bikes:
|2005 Suzuki DR-Z400SM
(with 17" street tires)
|2008 Kawasaki KLR650E|
|2013 Honda NC700X||2012 Suzuki DL650 (V-Strom)|
|2013 BMW R1200GS LC|
Optional rental items:
- Limited sizes/models available
- $15 per day
- Nemo Morpho 2P tent or Redverz Series II Expedition tent available
- $40 first 2 full days after pickup date, $20 each additional day
Additional camping gear (sleeping bags, pads, stoves, etc.) can be rented or purchased nearby at REI's Cranston store.
*Prices do not include insurance or sales tax.
To reserve your rental, call us toll free at (855) 255 5550.
- Minimum Age: 25 years old
- 2 years minimum riding experience
- Valid Driver's license with motorcycle endorsement from state of permanent residence
- Must have a major credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Diners Club
- A $1000 deposit is required in the form of a major credit card and will be credited back on completion of rental less any vehicle damages or additional fees.
- All rentals include comprehensive and collision insurance with a deductible of $1000.
- Purchase of liability insurance coverage at $18 for the first day, $15 each day thereafter is required and is not included in the rental prices. Liability insurance meets Rhode Island minimum requirements of $25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident bodily injury liability / $25,000 property damage liability.
- Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) is available at an additional cost of $5.95/day. SLI raises your personal liability coverage to $300,000 bodily injury liability / $50,000 property damage liability.
- Personal Effects/Personal Accident Coverage (PEI/PAI) is available at an additional cost of $4.95/day and can be purchased only in addition to SLI. It covers personal effects for the renter at a maximum of $525 with a $25 deductible.
- Includes first 500 miles per rental day. $0.50 per mile charge for mileage over 500 miles per rental day.
- Rental fees are subject to 7% Rhode Island sales tax.
- Motorcycles are delivered full of fuel and must be full upon return.
- Reservations are preferred as bikes are issued on a first come first served basis. All reservations are to be secured with a $25 per reservation day deposit to a maximum of $1,000. Reservation deposit will be applied to the rental at the time of the pick up.
- One day rental is considered 24 hours
- All drivers and passengers are required to wear a DOT approved helmet with proper eye protection. Helmets are available for purchase.
- We highly recommend proper riding apparel including boots, gloves, armored riding pants and armored jacket. Riding gear is available for purchase.
- Cancellation fee of $25 per bike per day unless cancelled 7 days or more before pickup date.
- Free airport pickup and dropoff at Providence Airport (PVD) or airport hotels is only available during business hours and requires a 2 day minimum reservation.
How to get to our rental location:
- We offer free airport pickup from Providence's TF Green Airport (PVD) with 2 or more days of rental. Airport and airport hotel pickup is available during business hours only. You must provide us with your flight information at least 48 hours before you need us to pick you up. 24 hour taxi service is also available at the airport.
- Click here for Directions to Twisted Throttle and Nearby Hotels