Install any product you buy from Twisted Throttle right here at the Twisted Throttle Headquarters!
Call (855)-255-5550 option 3 or email email@example.com to book your appointment today!
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Come down to our Service Center (570 Nooseneck Hill Rd. Exter, Rhode Island) for professional installation of any product purchased from our website, showroom or catalog onto your motorcycle. Bring your rig in for a simple modification, custom build or regular maintenance including oil changes & tire mounting. Our expert service team has the experience and credibility to assure you that your motorcycle is in the right hands. From a simple oil change to a complete outfitting, you can get it here at the Twisted Throttle World Headquarters.
- Motorcycle Inspection! Walk-ins welcome.
- We can install anything sold from our catalog, website or retail store
- Accessory installation and wiring. No job too large or too small!
- Oil & filter service
- Brake service (lines, pads, system bleeding, rotors)
- Air filter service
- Driveline service
- Tire service
- We feature products from: K&N air and oil filters, Motorex lubricants, NGK spark plugs, EBC brakes, & more
- Tire Mounting
- $40 per removed wheel including digital balancing for street or dual sport wheels.
- Wheels not already removed from the bike will be subject to hourly service rate.
- If you are riding your bike in, ask for a time quote (most can be done in under 2 hours)
- Michelin, Continental, Avon, Heidenau, Mefo & Dunlop tire sales
- Race and track day preparation - turn your street bike and into a lean, mean, track machine!
- Safety wiring
- Racing shock installation featuring products from Ohlins, Progressive, Racetech, and more
- Complete outfitting for touring
- We sell and install many types of luggage, GPS, radar detectors, windscreens, luggage racks, heated grips and most other things you could want!
- Get an upgraded or overhauled suspension designed to make your bike handle the rigors of touring and the extra luggage or passenger weight.
- Factory trained expert service and repair
- Tire pressure monitor installation (TPMS)