Call (855)-255-5550 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to book your appointment today!
No matter how big or small your dream project is, our in house design team, fabrication shop, and expert service team can build it for you! From a simple oil change to a full on custom build, you can get it here at the Twisted Throttle World Headquarters. Our techs have installed thousands of luggage racks, framesliders, and driving lights since our 2002 startup. Nate, our head designer, has constructed everything from subframe reinforcement kits to custom fuel transport systems and police bike mods. Our Service Manager, Dave, has been managing service departments for many years.
- Motorcycle Inspection! Walk-ins welcome.
- We can install anything sold from our catalog, website or retail store.
- Accessory installation and wiring. No job too large or too small!
- Oil & filter service
- Brake service (lines, pads, bleeding, rotors)
- Air filter service
- Driveline service
- Tire service
- We feature products from: K&N air and oil filters, Motorex lubricants, NGK spark plugs, EBC brakes, & more
- Tire Mounting
- $40 per removed wheel including spin balancing for street or dual sport wheels.
- Wheels not already removed from the bike will be subject to our hourly service rate.
- If you are riding your bike in, ask for a time quote (most can be done in under 2 hours)
- Michelin, Continental, Avon, Heidenau and Mefo tire sales
- Race and track day preparation - turn your street bike and into a lean, mean, track machine!
- Safety wiring
- Racing shock installation featuring products from Ohlins, Progressive, Racetech, and more
- Complete outfitting for touring
- We sell and install many types of luggage, GPS, radar detectors, windscreens, luggage racks, heated grips and most other things you could want!
- Get an upgraded or overhauled suspension designed to make your bike handle the rigors of touring and the extra luggage or passenger weight.
- Factory trained expert service and repair
- Tire pressure monitor installation (TPMS)