Gerbing Heated Pant Liners will allow you to extend your riding season by keeping you toasty and comfortable during cold months. Featuring thermostat controlled heating pads for even heating. These vest liners are designed to fit close to the body to allow outer riding gear to be worn.
- Tear resistant Minirip outer shell
- Taffeta lining
- Thinsulate insulation
- Heating pads: one on each thigh, one on each calf, one wrapping around hips
- Plugs for controllers located below waistband in front pocket and on inside of each pant leg below the knee
- Adjustable tab with velcro at ankles
- Max Temp 135°F @ 44W
- Source 12V DC
- Current 2.2 Amp
- Compatible with 12V battery or 12 V plug-in
You'll need a single temperature controller for each person on the bike using Gerbings clothing (sold separately).
A dual temperature controller allows a single person to have two articles of clothing at different temperature settings (like a jacket and gloves).
One single or dual controller can be used to connect all the clothing a single person can wear (gloves, insoles, pants, & jacket) to the motorcycle. If you are using a single controller to control both a jacket AND gloves simultaneously, you'll need to purchase a splitter to use with your single controller.