Use the Gerbing Microwire Vest Liners to help you ride farther into the cold season! Featuring thermostat controlled heating pads for even heating. These vest liners are designed to fit close to the body to allow outer riding gear to be worn over the liner.
- Tear resistant Minirip outer shell
- Taffeta lining
- Inner collar made of Gerbing Classic Red Taffeta
- Thinsulate® insulation
- Heating pads: one in neck, one on each side of chest, two on back
- Inside zippered pocket on right chest, outer hand pockets on outsize without zippers
- Plug for controller located in zippered pocket along bottom
- Form-fitting sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Max Temp 135°F
- Source 12v DC
- Draw 4.2 amp
- Compatible with 12v battery or 12v plug-in
You'll need a single temperature controller for each person on the bike using Gerbings clothing (sold separately).
A dual temperature controller allows a single person to have two articles of clothing at different temperature settings (like a jacket and gloves).
One single or dual controller can be used to connect all the clothing a single person can wear (gloves, insoles, pants, & jacket) to the motorcycle. If you are using a single controller to control both a jacket AND gloves simultaneously, you'll need to purchase a splitter to use with your single controller.
- Review by eproetz
- Review by Old school
- Review by Fasruphill
- Review by mwbustech