NEW! The Hybrid T5 gloves are designed for the type of rider who demands performance in a wide variety of riding conditions. Whether it is long distance riding where comfort and warmth are essential or intercity high traffic commuting where safety is a must, the T5 hybrid gloves from Gerbings deliver exceptional performance. The hybrid system allows you to choose either power from your bike's 12V electrical system or from the optional 12V lithium-ion battery pack with a built-in temperature controller.
Gloves attach directly to a Gerbings jacket, or can be direct wired to the motorcycle with a dedicated wiring harness (sold separately).
- Gerbing's heated gloves are made with high quality full-analine leather for an exceptionally light, strong and flexible glove
- The glove heats the entire length of each finger including the thumb as well as the back of your hand
- Gauntlet style glove
- Adjustable wrist fastener
- Hypora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Thinsulate® insulation for great warmth and dexterity
- Brushed tricot liner for added warmth and durability
- Incorporates Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the hand with warmth.
- Lifetime warranty on the Microwire heating elements
- Heat Microwire®
- Source 12V DC
- Current 2.2A
- Watts 27
- Surface Temp About 57°C/135°F
Approximate heating capacity (battery specs = starting with full charge)
|Power Level||Run Time|
|Connected to Bike Battery||Unlimited|
* Run time may varry depending on outdoor temperature. Very cold weather causes battery capacity to decrease. Insulation of battery pack will help to increase battery capacity, at leass than 32 degrees Fahrenheit, a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
You'll at least need one single temperature controller or on/off switch for each person on the bike using Gerbings clothing (sold separately).
A dual temperature controller allows a single person to have two articles of clothing at different temperature settings (like a jacket and gloves).
One single or dual controller can be used to connect all the clothing a single person can wear (gloves, insoles, pants, & jacket) to the motorcycle. If you are using a single controller to control both a jacket AND gloves simultaneously, you'll need to purchase a splitter to use with your single controller.
Gerbings hand size
Hand size measurement
Measure (inches) around the palm of the hand over the knuckles, excluding the thumb (as shown in the photo on this page).
If you are between sizes or if you have especially long fingers, round up to the next larger size!
Use this sizing chart to pick your Gerbing size:
- Review by Scott