The new InterphoneF4XT Bluetooth ®Motorcycle Communicator offers reliable, crystal-clear communication for a pair of riders at an excellent price. This is a single unit. Click here for the twin kit and save.
Effective motorcycle intercom maximum range of 0.3 miles (500m - if you're in Canada) between a pair of riders. The waterproof, full-duplex communicator allows both people to talk at once.
- Hands-free Bluetooth ® mobile phones
- Connect up to two phones to each head unit
- Voice call and answer
- Reject Call
- Audio information from Bluetooth ® GPS navigators
- Ringtone alert while using GPS function
Bike to Bike
- Connect via intercom up to .3 miles (500 meters)
- Pilot-passenger intercom
- phone ringtone alert
- Can be paired to a single F4 or F5 unit
- Music hi-fi stereo Bluetooth®
- Remote control commands
- A2DP and AVRCP profiles
- Notice phone ringtone with automatic pause
Full list of F4 Features:
- Outstanding audio clarity thanks to the same digital noise filtering found in the F5.
- Full-duplex communication for 2 riders
- 0.3 mile range
- Rider-passenger intercom
- Phone ring alert
- Voice command recognition when answering the phone and when dialing stored contacts
- Automatic intercom muting during phone calls
- A2DP stereo Bluetooth for wireless music/GPS/phone
- IP67 waterproof / dustproof
- Clear audio up to 110 mph
- 10 hour talk time per charge
- 3 independent buttons
- Can be paired to a single F4 or F5 head unit
- A dual-lead wall charger
- USB charging cable is optional
- Available as a Single unit or as a Twin Kit.
What's in the Box:
Twin Kit: All parts necessary to set up 4 helmets (2 of which are full face), so you can easily move the head unit between helmets.
- 1 Bluetooth head unit.
- 1 Boom mic for installation in a modular, open face, or full face helmet.
- 1 Self-adhesive mic for permanent installation in a full face helmet.
- STEREO Hi-Fi speakers kit with 2 microphones
- 2 Quick release head unit mounts (1 self-adhesive, 1 clamp-on).
- 1 Wall charger with 2 leads to charge 2 head units simultaneously.