Want SW-MOTECH or Barkbusters Handguards, and a Kaoko Cruise Control on your BMW 650 which has factory heated grips? We've got you covered with this handguard-compatible cruise control from Kaoko!
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Compatible with OEM heated grips & SW-MOTECH KOBRA or Barkbusters handguards
For the following BMW Motorcycles:
- BMW F650GS, '00-'07 with SW-MOTECH or Barkbusters BHG10 handguards and BMW Factory heated Grips
- BMW G650GS, '09-'10 with SW-MOTECH or Barkbusters BHG10 handguards and BMW Factory heated Grips
Need a simple five step tutorial on how to install the KAO.KBB500 on your ride? Follow this link.
Does not include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S