Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Designed for use without full-wrap hand guards. Also fits with original BMW R1200GS hand guards and most aftermarket hand guards that wrap outside of original bar-end weight including Touratech brand hand guards. Does not fit with original BMW F650GS/F800GS handguards with support bar between grip and bar weight.To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- BMW F650GS, '08-'12 without handguards or with retro-fitted BMW R1200GS handguards
- BMW F800GS, '08-'12 without handguards or with retro-fitted BMW R1200GS handguards
- BMW F800GS, '08-'12 with Touratech Handguards
- BMW F800R, '09-'13 without handguards or with retro-fitted BMW R1200GS handguards
Kaoko Installation Note - Throttle tube location.
Does not fit with original BMW F650GS/F800GS handguards with support bar between grip and bar weight.
Does not include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Looking for a throttle lock/handguard combination? Check out part number KAO.KBB700!
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S