Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.Features
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Matching left hand bar end weight
- 848 EVO models, '08-
- Monster 796 ABS, '10-
Kaoko Installation Note - Throttle tube location.
Operation of the Kaoko Cruise Control
To Engage: While rolling on the throttle, the friction nut can be gripped between your pinkie finger and palm of your hand. This action tightens the nut and provides sufficient friction to set throttle to the desired opening. (The friction is such that the rider may still open and close the throttle. It simply has a slight rotational resistance to it.)
To Disengage: While rolling off the throttle, grip the friction nut between your pinkie finger and palm of your hand. The throttle should open and snap closed freely when correctly disengaged.
- It cannot lock
- It can be overridden in an instant
- The operation is natural and instinctive
- There have been NO safety related incidents
- 100% safe in the hands of a responsible and experienced rider
- 5 Year Functional Guarantee; however the Kaoko Cruise Control should last the life of the motorcycle that it is fitted to.
Can I install the Kaoko cruise control kit myself?
With each Kaoko cruise contro,l a set of unique and specific product fitting instructions is included. Fitting is quick and simple and can be done in a matter of minutes. The fitting of the Kaoko cruise control simply requires the removal of the OEM bar weights and replacing them with the Kaoko cruise control kit.
Kit DOES include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by PhilinCA