Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by Mike
- Review by TomBoy
You set it on 60, you stay on 60! It acts more like an electronic cruise than a mechanical one! A little pricey however! (Posted on 8/12/2015)
- Review by jgk
Would highly recommend this product. (Posted on 7/4/2015)
- Review by Randy
Meanwhile, the throttle control works great. It's easy to use, has a little slippage either down or up, but is easy to reset. I enjoy the hands-free ride, and it's ease of use. It doesn't lock up. You can always just grab the throttle and ease off on it.
I recommend it. Randy (Posted on 11/18/2014)
- Review by dblbeemer