Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Kawasaki KLR650A, '86-'07
- Suzuki B-King
- Suzuki Bandit GSF1250
- Suzuki GSF1200
- Suzuki GSF650
- Suzuki GSF600
- Suzuki GSR600
- Suzuki GSX-R600
- Suzuki GSX-R750
- Suzuki GSX-R1000
- Suzuki SV650N/SF (will not fit the SV650S)
- Suzuki TL1000S/R
- For other applications a minimum internal handlebar diameter of 17.5 mm is necessary.
- Can be used on most open bar ends with a 7/8" outside diameter [including a 1972 Honda CL175 we know, we tried.]
Kit does include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by Bandito1250
- Review by Superfunkomatic
- Review by TallPaul
- Review by Okladomer