Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for Kawasaki Ninja 650R, ER6N, ER6F, Versys 650, KLR650E '08-'13, ZX12, ZX14, ZZR1400, GTR1400 Concours (with or without OEM heated grips and with or without Kawasaki handguards). They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Kawasaki Ninja 650R, '06-
- Kawasaki ER6N
- Kawasaki Versys 650
- Kawasaki KLR650E '08- *
- Kawasaki ZX12
- Kawasaki ZX14
- Kawasaki GTR1400 Concours
- Kawasaki GTR1000/ZG1000 Concours, '86-'06
*Will fit KLR650E with original Kawasaki handguards or without any handguards. Will not fit KLR650E with full-wrap handguards that require removal of original bar end weight.
Does NOT fit ZZR1400 European model. Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by gerald
- Review by KBB
- Review by Nicholas