Want Barkbusters Storm or VPS Handguards and a Kaoko Cruise Control? We've got you covered with this Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control for Select KTM Motorcycle Models with Barkbusters Handguards!
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Weight: 60 grams
- Width: 15mm
- KTM LC4 640 Adventure with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 690SM with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 690SE with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 690E with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 950 Adventure with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 950 Supermoto with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 950 Super Enduro with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 990 Adventure with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 990 SMT with Barkbusters handguards
- KTM 990SMR with Barkbusters handguards
Kaoko Installation Note - Throttle tube location. This item replaces the right-side bar end weight (part number "BB.B56" or "BEW") included with some Barkbusters full wrap hand guards.
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by dasrider
- Review by Includedbark