Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Compatible with Barkbusters, SW-MOTECH KOBRA or OEM handguards
Tiger 1050 '07-'12 w Barkbusters S1/S7, SW-MOTECH KOBRA or OEM handguards
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by sanc6129
- Review by Thom
I would give 5 stars had I not had to locate an new bolt. I don't think it's at all a problem with the product itself but I believe my bike has a set of Triumph "upgrade" taper bars and the location of the threads is just a bit further inboard of the handle end. The stock bolt is an M6 x1.0 60mm length and I had to locate a 70mm for this to mount up. A slightly longer bolt in the package might have been nice but no something that would stop me from recommending this to others. (Posted on 1/19/2015)