Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
- This part replaces KAO.YAM100
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
- Review by Superfunkomatic
- Review by Keith
- Review by IronRod
However, it takes enough turns to tighten it against the rubber grip that it isn't just a simple "roll it on" as the info leads you to believe. Maybe I'll get used to this and it is certainly better than not having one available. It is usable, just no as simple as I would prefer.
I have a Brake-away on my Vulcan and it is just a simple push with my thumb to engage, push to disengage; maybe I've been spoiled. (Posted on 12/23/14)
- Review by Tad1974