The lower part of the Racing Screen corresponds to the original profile, but with a bubble-shaped extension in the center to improve aerodynamics and deflect wind pressure away from your helmet.
The “Double-Bubble” racing screen from MRA will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen, to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift, it pulls the front of the bike onto the road.
MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material - used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
Available in all clear, smoke, gloss black and shadow-line satin black.