The MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person tent is an ideal choice for the solo motorcyclist, with its spacious main area and dual vestibules, there is plenty of space for you and your gear to spread out and stay out of the elements.
Ultra-compact and precision-engineered, the tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines livability. Whether you’re setting out to Ushuaia or Prudhoe Bay, the freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- 3 lbs. 7 oz.
- 29 sq. ft. floor area (sleeps 2)
- 17.5 sq. ft. vestibule area
- 39” peak height
- Packed size: 18” long x 6” dia.
- Rainfly fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone
- Floor fabric: 40D 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR
- Includes relective guy lines, poles and compression stuff sack
- Free standing
Add the Footprint CCD.05164 to protect your new tent floor from wear due to normal contact with the ground.