Man living his entire life at 23 ft above sea level soars to new heights on his KLR650E
Here is the story of one man's adventure on his Kawasaki KLR650.
Hey my name is Aaron. I live in Mobile, AL at 23 feet above sea level where we have had about an average snow fall of 3" over the last ten years. LOL !
So a buddy and I set out for a 5000 mile round trip to Moab, Utah via back roads and mountain passes. After 1587 miles from home we crossed into Colorado and pulled into Lake City. We decided to take Cinnamon Pass and cut across to Silverton, CO. This is where the pictures were taken. I have never seen this much snow before. It was great.
Twisted Gear on the KLR650E:
- Twisted Throttle Crashbars - they payed for themselves a couple of times on this trip
- L.E.D motorcycle battery voltage monitor
- Footpeg joint - to fold the highway pegs out of the way when on the trails
- MFW footpegs - they worked like a champ with the long days on the slab
- Twisted Throttle Centerstand - it helps out great with flats, adjusting the chain, and maintenance
- Mefo Tires - they took everything I threw at them
Aaron S., Mobile, AL
This post was posted in Rides & Riders