Triumph Street Triple R (2012) - Twisted Throttle Project Bike
The Twisted Throttle 2012 Triumph Street Triple R 675 is one of the most fun machines we have in our stable, feeling right at home on the street or racetrack. As great as the stock Street Triple is, we made it even better by installing a wide range of accessories, including bolt-on protection, soft luggage, and products that enhance comfort and convenience. See all of the available 2012 Street Triple accessories or click on the links below to get more details on particular accessories for your bike.
Items on the Twisted 2012 Triumph Street Triple
COMFORT & ERGONOMICS:
|Blaze Sport Saddlebag System demonstration|
Blaze quick-release saddle bag arms keep the Bags-Connection Sport Panniers off of the exhaust pipes.
1. Slide the bags over the saddle bag arms.
The cam buckle draws the bags forward not allowing them to fall of the bikes.
2. Snap the buckle on the bag to the cam buckle (supplied) on the bike.
The "hook and loop" arms are put together - You are ready to ride....
3. once the bags are secured on the bikelocate the "hook and loop" fields and draw them together.
Profile of the Blaze Sport panniers from the rear of the bike. Notice the straight look of the bag and the appropriate distance from the exhaust.
Profile of the Blaze Sport panniers from the front of the bike. Notice that they do not make the rear of the bike any wider.
Products that fit the 2012 Triumph Street Triple:
- R&G "Cotton Reel" swingarm spools for Honda CBRs, Suzuki GSX
- R&G "Tail Tidy" fender eliminator kit for Triumph Street Tri
- R&G bar end sliders for Triumph Street Triple / R '07-'10, S
- R&G engine case cover for Triumph Daytona 675 All, Street Tr
- R&G engine case slider for Triumph Daytona 675 all, Street T
- R&G Front Axle Sliders / Protectors Triumph Daytona 675, '06
- Twisted Throttle Slipstream Tail Bag
- Bags-Connection Gascap Bottom Ring for Electric Quick-Lock T
- Bags-Connection Gascap Bottom Ring for Quick-Lock Tankbags &
- Bags-Connection "Trip" Quick-Lock Tankbag for SW-MOTECH Gasc
- Tire: Avon VP2 Sport - rear. Sport tire 180/55ZR17 (73W)
- SW-MOTECH Frame Slider Kit (Triumph Street Triple 675 '08-)
- Tire: Avon VP2 Sport - front. Sport tire 120/70ZR17 (58W)
This post was posted in Project Bikes