Yukon Adventure Powered by SW-Motech!
Our contest winner for July was Vic from Alaska who sent us these awesome pics of his custom Suzuki DL650 V-Strom just brimming with farkles from SW-Motech, Barkbusters, PIAA, etc. We'll find it hard to believe any cager who claims they didn't see this bike coming!
Here is my project for the 2009 V-Strom I put together using your gear.
I added the engine guard, engine protector, panniers, cigarette lighter, off road lights, shifters, and have more stuff I'm adding, such as a bigger windshield, mud protectors and now some electronic fuse boxes and custom wiring.
- Barkbusters VPS Handguards
- SW-Motech Flush-Mount 12V Socket
- SW-Motech Universal Mounting Bracket for 12V Socket
- SW-Motech Radiator Guard
- SW-Motech Crashbars
- SW-Motech Skidplate
- SW-Motech Centerstand
- SW-Motech Quick-Lock EVO Sidecarriers
- SW-Motech Trax Alu-Boxes
- SW-Motech Auxiliary Light Bar
- PIAA 510 Auxiliary Headlights