The Oxford "Screamer" alarm disc lock emits a 100DB blast after a short 4 beep warning, if the bike is moved. Simple to use, portable, carrying case included and loud, loud, loud. So loud Edvard Munch is turning over in his grave.The lock body is solid enough to withstand attack, but compact enough to slip into its pouch and under most bike seats when not in use. The pouch also has a strap which can be used to secure the pouch to motorcycle luggage or directly to the bike for quick access. The 7mm locking pin fits through the holes on the brake discs of the majority of modern bikes. The lower portion of the lock mechanism has a beveled edge to make it easy to get on and off of the disc brake.
- 7mm locking pin allows this disc lock to fit most motorcycles
- 4 beep warning alarm to alert the presence of the locking alarm
- 100 DB 10 second blast that will reset if left alone
- Fast and extremely easy push to lock system
- The lock can also be secured WITHOUT the alarm being activated, if required
- Key-way cover insures dirt does not collect in the lock mechanism
- Screamer Disc Lock
- 3 high security keys included
- Carrying pouch with strap to secure to bike or luggage
- Allen wrench to access the batteries [must be off of the bike to access the battery]
- Instructions and Warranty
- Review by dino
The batteries hold about 6 -9 months.
After 2 years began to be not opened easily, until not opened at all, thankfully not on the motorcycle, and can not be made. (Posted on 1/14/15)