Photo & Video Production Intern
Reports To: Content Director
Twisted Throttle is seeking a creative and collaborative individual to be part of the entire video production process, from conception and production to distribution and tracking. You would be responsible for video capture, pre- and post-production, and editing, with the possibility for some script writing.
Twisted Throttle is a motorcycle outfitter specializing in complete solutions for adventure riding, long-distance touring, and daily commuting. We are a distributor and collaborative designer for a number of premium motorcycle accessory brands, and we design and produce our own lighting and luggage systems. We have a genuine desire to help our customers have great riding experiences -- we’re passionate about being passionate, and we believe in the integrity of our products and our people.
We Need Someone To:
- Help coordinate and execute video production to support content marketing campaigns.
- Participate in the publishing/distribution/tracking of videos on our website and social media channels.
Experience You Will Gain:
- Help develop a range of video content for ecommerce purposes.
- Identify key factors in cultivating and engaging a customer audience.
- Develop a varied portfolio of finished videos.
- Currently enrolled in university program focused on journalism, photography, communications, or related field.
- Proficiency with DSLR cameras and video production gear.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere are a must.
- Solid understanding of how to place and manipulate text and graphics, as well as best editing/transition practices.
- Some experience with Chroma-keying.
- Familiarity with best lighting practices and post-production color correction. Experience with After Effects is helpful.
- Familiarity with best audio capture practices, including experience with lapel, boom, and shotgun mic placement. Experience with sound-editing software may also come in handy.
- A passion and skill for storytelling in multiple formats
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with taking initiative and have strong follow-through skills.
- Applicants are responsible for transportation to and from the internship experience.
- Hours are flexible and depend on the student’s class schedule, course requirements (if applicable), and availability.
- Hours per week: Minimum of 10
- Wage/ Salary: $12/hour
- Examples of videos that showcase your skills.
- Evidence of educational activities or learning experiences outside of school.