The Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum Universal Camera Plate has a 1.0 inch diameter Rubber Ball connected at right angles to a 2.5 inch diameter Plate with a centered 1/4'' X 20 thread. The plate adds support to the thread, by allowing the camera to rest on the plate, creating a stable connection with the camera.
Note: The male 1/4'' long, 1/4'' X 20 thread in the middle of the 2.5'' diameter plate will connect to the standard female thread found at the bottom of most still and video cameras. An alternative to this camera mounting system is the Male 1/4'' X 20 Threaded Ball RAM-B-237.
- Patented universal rubber ball and socket system allows you to mount virtually anything anywhere.
- Made of marine grade aluminum with a powder coated finish and rubber balls
- Superior shock and vibration isolation for electronics
- Unique design provides easy installation, mobility, strength, adjustability and versatility
- Construction to be light weight and corrosion resistant
Fits GoPro camera when used with GPR.GTRA30 GoPro tripod mount (sold separately)