Sometimes, its all about the design. If you are looking for a compact mount for your cell phone without that cookie cutter shape, you've found it. The RAM X-Grip has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The RAM X-Grip is the cell phone holder evolved. Compatible and interchangeable with a wide range of popular RAM Mounting products, this elegant holder is ready to compliment your phone and become the most useful accessory on your motorcycle.
To purchase the coordinating rail mount for attaching this product to your handlebars, please view: RAM-B-231ZU
1. Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
2. Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
3. Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM-to-RAM ball mounts
4. Single socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Minimum Width = 0.875"
- (Devices at 0.875" must be a minimum of 4" in height to fit into holder)
- Maximum Width = 3.25"
- Depth = 0.875"
Material: High Strength Composite with Rubber Tips
- Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G S & iPhone 4
- Blackberry Bold & Storm 2
- HTC Droid Incredible, Evo 4G & G2
- Motorola Droid Pro, Droid 2 & Droid X
- Nokia N8, N900 & X6
- Samsung Galaxy S & Wave
- Windows Phone 7
- iPhones & Smart Phones with Skins, Sleeves, Bumpers & Cases
- Many others
- Review by DakarRider
My phone, a Samsung Galaxy SIII, never came loose once. I rode the Ophir Pass between Silverton and Telluride in CO, dropping the bike once. Cell phone stayed put. I crossed the Big Horn mountains on forest service roads, between Sheridan and Ten Sleep in WY, some pretty rough conditions. The phone stayed in place without moving at all. Cottonwood Canyon ride in UT - no problem.
I had my doubts about the product before the ride, but after completing it, I am very happy with the performance of this product.
Easy to mount with the u-clamp and two inch RAM arm. I would definitely recommend it. (Posted on 8/16/15)
- Review by Mike