R1200GS Adventure '06-'07
Outfit your R1200GS Adventure motorcycle with handlebar risers and luggage solutions from SW-MOTECH, auxiliary lighting from AdMore and DENALI, drybags from DrySpec and crash protection from R&G. We stock the best motorbike parts and accessories to help you get the most out of your riding adventure. Shop with us to equip, prepare and enhance your beemer.
Mitas MC 30 Terra Force-R Dual Sport Rear Tire | 17 Inch, Size 150/70-17 80% Street / 20% Dirt, 69V, Tubeless, RadialThe Mitas MC 30 Terra Force-R dual sport rear tire | 17 inch, size 150/70-17, 80% street / 20% dirt 69V tubeless, radial provides excellent grip and drive on pavement with reliable off-road performance. The rubber compound is optimized for low rolling resistance that extends mileage and durability while the tread design maximizes the contact patch for great stability. The MC 30 positively adheres to the road while also efficiently evacuating dirt and debris when riding off-road. Confidence inspiring handling lets you focus on the adventure and scenery instead of available traction. Install the MC 30 Terra Force-R from Mitas and enjoy every mile! Learn More$186.25
Dunlop Trailsmart, Dual Sport, Rear 17 Inch, Size 150/70-17, 80% Street / 20% Dirt, 69V, Radial Tubeless TireThe Dunlop Trailsmart dual sport tire is the missing street tire for enduros that spend more time on the black top but want the capability to hit some dirt. This tire features an intersecting groove pattern that grants superior grip in all conditions, dynamic handling, excellent feedback and precise steering.
Dunlop used silica-fortified compounds that will give you grip when you need it and will help reduce rolling resistance, leading to better mileage. This tire is a great companion that supports the weight and massive power of the modern medium to large displacement adventure motorcycles. Hit the tarmac with enthusiasm and take a jaunt down that interesting fire road using the Dunlop Trailsmart tires and be prepared to find your fun.
- 80% street / 20% dirt tire
- Designed for riders who spend most of their time on the street, but also venture off-road
- New tread pattern with intersecting grooves increases wet-weather performance as well as improves off-road traction
- Large footprint & even pressure distribution will help increase traction & mileage
- Silica-fortified tread compound enhances traction & grip in wet and dry weather & helps reduce rolling resistance for better mileage
- Large footprint & even pressure distribution helps increase traction & mileage
- Exceptional wet & dry cornering
- Front 90/90-21 54V Bias Ply
- Front 100/90-19 57H Bias Ply
- Front 110/80-19 59V Bias Ply
- Front 120/70-19 60W Bias Ply
- Rear 120/90-17 64S Bias Ply
- Rear 130/80-17 65S Bias Ply
- Rear 140/80-17 69H Radial
- Rear 150/70-17 69V Radial
- Rear 150/70-18 70V Radial
- Rear 170/60-17 72W Radial